The Bitch and Moan Thread (Was HD Sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know what happened since I was the one who closed it.

The user PMed me and asked me to close it since it served its purpose, I took a look at it (Because sometimes I WON'T close a thread) and took a look there was nothing usefull in the thread to help SatelliteGuys members learn and said something like...

This thread is going nowhere... Say goodnight Gracie.

And I closed the thread. :D

IMO, it's your site, if you want to delete stuff, for ANY reason, even nefarious, you have that right.

I am not implying that you would or do.

Scott Greczkowski said:

The user PMed me and asked me to close it since it served its purpose, I took a look at it (Because sometimes I WON'T close a thread) and took a look there was nothing usefull in the thread to help SatelliteGuys members learn and said something like...

scott, i was in the thick of that one wasnt i? ;)

Scott Greczkowski said:

Iceberg closed it as far as I know..

He was the one that left the final message anyways...

I was only trying to make a joke anyways with my over/under talk...geez

Wasnt trying to turn it into a huge trollfest..

Last edited:
Scott Greczkowski said:
But arn't you another filthy troll? :D (Your tagline seems to indicate that you are) :D

No worries man, life is good.

Thats what they tell me..

Seems the general rule of thumb is that the more truth you tell, the more of a troll you are..

That being said, I consider myself the king of all trolls :)

No worries here at all..Life couldn't be better :D

EDIT: Anyways, Id still like to know why HD (not HDLite) sucks?

Wheres the OP disappeared to?

Last edited:
I think using the term 'troll', on you, is inaccurate, I would call it over-exuberance. A troll, to me, implies malice, I think your intentions are good, so I don't see that as trollish.

Last edited:
Wow guffy I made a mistake..did the same thing yesterday and had to apologize to a person. I dont remember being this stupid all the time. I dont know what happened.

boston area dtv said:
Wow guffy I made a mistake..did the same thing yesterday and had to apologize to a person. I dont remember being this stupid all the time. I dont know what happened.

LOL..its no problem..

I'm still waiting for the OP to reappear... :D

boston area dtv said:

getting old, boston????

boston area dtv said:
Nice you got that going for ya. What exactly is a troll?

The original definition is:
"a newsgroup post that is deliberately incorrect, intended to provoke readers; or a person who makes such a post".

Since his info has not been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is incorrect, this removes him from the area of, 'troll'.

So by him calling himself a troll, he, in a way, is admitting his statements are incorrect (which I am sure is not the case.)

In fact, it is apparent, he only took on the moniker 'troll' after someone accused him of same.

Last edited:
damaged said:
The original definition is:
"a newsgroup post that is deliberately incorrect, intended to provoke readers; or a person who makes such a post".
By that definition they should change dbstalk to trolltalk...now see that Ive urged people to take the high road and there I go acting like a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts