The format that loves me

What the heck did you post in the "Blu-ray players are deficient" thread? Everytime I try to view that thread, I get timeout and database errors.

Scott where are you. I got to read this post:)

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/home/satellit/public_html/includes/functions.php(5166) : eval()'d code on line 119

Clearly the guy* who wrote the article was only able to post the movie 300 and Harry potter, /golfclap.

Well I watched both movies and did not look at any of the extras on either of them.... It is sort of like those commercials... Buy the knife get a set of useless plastic lids, but wait there is more... usless bowels for those lids... wait there is more... And of course all you really wanted was the knife.

Well I watched both movies and did not look at any of the extras on either of them.... It is sort of like those commercials... Buy the knife get a set of useless plastic lids, but wait there is more... usless bowels for those lids... wait there is more... And of course all you really wanted was the knife.

I just goofed around with the 1.1 stuff last night on RE:E.

WOOHOO, not. I stand by my previous comments, you can shove the extras, just give me the movie.

I just goofed around with the 1.1 stuff last night on RE:E.

WOOHOO, not. I stand by my previous comments, you can shove the extras, just give me the movie.

+2...just give me the movie. Thats what I want when i purchase a movie.

In the case of the Potter Blu-ray and HDDVD, each had several extras the other didn't have.

Why I Wish HD DVD Won: The Format That Loved Me
Being bent-over by Toshiba and repeatedly Screwed, Blued & Tattooed does not sound like my definition of love. Ned Beatty would have been the perfect HD DVD poster boy.:rolleyes: Anyway, I hedged my bet and picked up a couple HD DVD players, but the studios (and people) have spoken so it's probably best to just support BD and allow HD DVD die a quick death.