HBO is BACK on DISH

Lots of HBO free episodes coming up in the guide! I’d bet this Wednesday it’ll launch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh Boy High Quality GIF

Holding a NDA with a company to test things means sometimes you can't talk about things happening behind the scenes, and not able to talk about them until they are made public. (or until you are told you can publicly say something)

There are lots of times I see things... which I can't say what they are. Other times I see thing and am not sure if everyone can see them or if its only just me.

There are times I know more then I can say... then they are other times when I know nothing. And in some of these cases there is nothing to know or see.

Confusing? Yes! But its what I deal with on a normal basis.

Do I know something? Maybe. But I can't say... for now. :) Hope this makes sense.

Now get ready to go watch some good TV and enjoy. :)
jean-luc godard spy GIF

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Holding a NDA with a company to test things means sometimes you can't talk about things happening behind the scenes, and not able to talk about them until they are made public. (or until you are told you can publicly say something)

There are lots of times I see things... which I can't say what they are. Other times I see thing and am not sure if everyone can see them or if its only just me.

There are times I know more then I can say... then they are other times when I know nothing. And in some of these cases there is nothing to know or see.

Confusing? Yes! But its what I deal with on a normal basis.

Do I know something? Maybe. But I can't say... for now. :) Hope this makes sense.

Now get ready to go watch some good TV and enjoy. :)
.....and it is for this reason that Scott, and many others here, often err on the side of saying nothing when in fact they may know something.

"There are lots of times I see things... which I can't say what they are. Other times I see thing and am not sure if everyone can see them or if its only just me."

As is said in The Mandalorian, "This is the way."

If I add dish everything now will it included HBO . I know HBO isn’t available yet .
I don't think anybody here knows when HBO will be back. If they do know, they're not telling. If I were you, I'd wait until it's definitely back before adding Dish Everything.

There’s HBO programming 12am ET tonight on Dish 102, so today/tomorrow are pretty good guesses IMO

Guessing it’s before midnight. Be embarrassing to be running HBO stuff on channel 102 pushing for subs when you can’t even order it yet.

Reactions: TheKrell
There’s HBO programming 12am ET tonight on Dish 102, so today/tomorrow are pretty good guesses IMO
Guessing it’s before midnight. Be embarrassing to be running HBO stuff on channel 102 pushing for subs when you can’t even order it yet.

Actually, it's at midnight, an episode of Westworld. I created a timer to record it to see what I'll get.

I don’t know if this makes sense or not but I was just informed the channels will be made available today but will not be available to order until tomorrow.

I don’t know if that means it will be uplinked this afternoon or later tonight (overnight)

Time zones matter lol.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I don’t know if this makes sense or not but I was just informed the channels will be made available today but will not be available to order until tomorrow.

I don’t know if that means it will be uplinked this afternoon or later tonight (overnight)

Time zones matter lol.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
Will this new HBO channel on DISH have all of HBO programming or should we keep the Amazon Prime subscription? What do you mean "will not be available to order?" Will we have to subscribe to a DISH premium HBO package?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)