HBO is BACK on DISH

I can’t believe it, but even though I have to get up at 5am tomorrow, I’m going to stay up and watch channel 102 at 11pm CDT tonight…

Just because.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: charlesrshell
As when DISH launches any new product, usually on the first day, they have all kinds of problems. I would expect this launch to be no different.
Right now when I log into mydish there is an HBO Max Offer for me. Also available under Premium. $10 for Cinemax, $15 for HBO Max. The details of the offer says "Get six channels of HBO and all of the streaming content that HBO MAX has to offer for just $12 per month for 12 months." It doesn't look like Cinemax and HBO are together though, unless Cinemax is part of HBO Max?

I am only up because of the severe thunderstorms working their way through the Chicago area. I can't get signal on my satellite dish to see if they are in my EPG or not.

Attachments

• HBOMax.JPG
    HBOMax.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Premium.jpg
    Premium.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Yeah, sorry for my confusion on that. I meant that there was no combined deal for both of them - I did know that you could always get them as two separate products. That's the tiredness and only being up because of these thunderstorms :biggrin

Head's up on redeeming that HBO offer: it doesn't look like DISH is an available provider on HBO Max's website...yet...

So you can't use your DISH HBO subscription to get HBO Max...yet...

I would expect that to be resolved today.

Random question now that I am seeing all these HBO pics - I have the 211k still so I don't get the VOD or stream channels. Would a Wally allow me to see "Stream" and "VOD" channels, or is that exclusive to the Hopper?

Wonder how you access this? And what if you already have a HBO Max subscription?

View attachment 152851

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Doesn’t look like the Hopper 3 has an HBO Max app yet. Requires you to use a 3rd party smart device.

And HBO Max doesn’t allow DISH as a TV Provider yet. They haven’t woken up there this morning.

ALSO: no HBO on demand in the Dish Anywhere app or site yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random question now that I am seeing all these HBO pics - I have the 211k still so I don't get the VOD or stream channels. Would a Wally allow me to see "Stream" and "VOD" channels, or is that exclusive to the Hopper?

I believe that is a Hopper only feature.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: zippyfrog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)