HBO is BACK on DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Right now when I log into mydish there is an HBO Max Offer for me. Also available under Premium. $10 for Cinemax, $15 for HBO Max. The details of the offer says "Get six channels of HBO and all of the streaming content that HBO MAX has to offer for just $12 per month for 12 months." It doesn't look like Cinemax and HBO are together though, unless Cinemax is part of HBO Max?

I am only up because of the severe thunderstorms working their way through the Chicago area. I can't get signal on my satellite dish to see if they are in my EPG or not.
Where are you seeing the $12 for 12 months deal? I don't see it anywhere on my account.

Not able to log into HBOMax with a Dish log-in yet. Hopefully that becomes available.
1627561808165.png

Reactions: charlesrshell
Random question now that I am seeing all these HBO pics - I have the 211k still so I don't get the VOD or stream channels. Would a Wally allow me to see "Stream" and "VOD" channels, or is that exclusive to the Hopper?
I believe that is a Hopper only feature.
News to me. :( I thought the Wally could stream...

Have you been to MyDish.COM yet? Can't miss it there. :D
I was thinking more like email notifications. I get emails from Dish for everything else. I'm sure an HBO email will arrive shortly.

Millions of subs aren't members here and don't go out to that site often. There usually has to be a reason for me to go out there.

Looking forward to when the HBO Max app is available, will be nice to use the Hopper to use that app!

I just checked my dish account. It looks like some of my discounts are expiring. I did a chat to find out exactly what my bill will be going forward and was told it's going up by about $40. I guess I need to call and see if they can lower it again. Maybe I can use adding HBO as a way to get a little more discount.

Where are you seeing the $12 for 12 months deal? I don't see it anywhere on my account.
I saw something like that on a channel 102 ad saying HBO MAX will be offered at 12.99 a month for 12 months. This makes me think Dish subs can subscribe to HBO MAX without the satellite channels. If you subscribe to the HBO/Cinemax channels you get HBO MAX for free by signing with your Dish signing credentials.

Just for fun, I called customer service this morning and the CSR has no clue about any of this.

I have AEP and a Hopper 2. I do not see anything at 311 or any offers on mydish. What do I need to do?