The Masters in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chewy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 3, 2004
Anyone heard anything about exteded viewing of the Masters in HD?

Extended? Besides CBS, Universal HD channel will have the first two rounds live, plus a bit on saturday too I think.

I just found out that our local CBS affiliate will be broadcasting all four days in HD on its Digital OTA signal, regarless of what is being broadcast on the Analog stream.

Last year I was able to get the first two days on UniversalHD and then local OTA HD. So I am set, and I hope you can be too. Oh yeah, and the wife is going to be out of town for all four days...no one to bitch at me for sitting on the couch all day!! :D

atp1313 said:
I just found out that our local CBS affiliate will be broadcasting all four days in HD on its Digital OTA signal, regarless of what is being broadcast on the Analog stream.

Last year I was able to get the first two days on UniversalHD and then local OTA HD. So I am set, and I hope you can be too. Oh yeah, and the wife is going to be out of town for all four days...no one to bitch at me for sitting on the couch all day!! :D

The Masters and Opening week of MLB and no wife for a couple of days. I would probably starve to death and my kids, god only knows what would become of them, but I still envy you!

atp same here, the wife is gone for the weekend. WOOHOO
Smthkd,,, NICE!

I'm going to check my guide right now.

FlyingJ said:
The Masters and Opening week of MLB and no wife for a couple of days. I would probably starve to death and my kids, god only knows what would become of them, but I still envy you!
Now why would you remind me that I have kids...? Now my conscience might force me to change a diaper or make a bottle and thereby miss that crucial putt or home run. At least the HDTivo will keep me straight. :D

Universal HD has been showing 3 hours of coverage from 3-6PM Central Time the last 2 days. The golfers are great, but the scenery is awesome in HD. My Wife (who is not a golf fan at all) loves to watch this tournament just for the beauty of the course.

Hopefully CBS will do as good a job this weekend.

chewy said:
Anyone heard anything about exteded viewing of the Masters in HD?

Great coverage and great OTA HD video. I wonder if Universal will cover the extended telecast in HD tomorrow morning, due to todays rain out. I know they are starting on USA at 8:00, but sure would like to see it in HD like Universal & CBS have done.

This is the first time I've seen the Masters in HD. Absolutely stunning. Never noticed all the elevation changes till now, and the ground level cameras behind the golfers are great.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)