The New CW-I hate it!!!

VegasVoomer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 3, 2004
Las Vegas
2 weeks in a row now. Recorded Smallville on the local digital channel. Last week the audio dropped out half way through the show. Last night the commercials right before the show were fine. As soon as the show started it was in SD for about a minute then popped into HD and the audio was gone. I had the read the closed caption for the whole show.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah some that will be on the local channel end. I hear about this all the time with the audio being out of sync so forth. Mainly happens on OTA local HD channels and most time not all due to the station's setup.

Talk to the local station

Every thing you talked about here is due to the local channel fowling up. The master Control Operator didn't do the correct thing to return to the HD channel and then when he switched to HD it didn't have the audio on their decoder working and he didn't get the audio to follow the video on the switch. You need to talk to the station to make sure that the engineers & ops know how to correct the problem in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts