The New DISH Network Logo

Which DISH Network Logo do you like better?

• I like the new Logos Better

Votes: 32 16.9%
  • I like the old Logo better

Votes: 59 31.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 98 51.9%

• Total voters

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
Im just curious to see what everyone thinks of DISH Networks new Logo.

I personally feel the new logo stinks and looks like the entire bottom has been chopped off.

Image #1 is the Brand New Logo

Image #2 is the Old Logo

Image #3 Is a Variation of the New Logo with the tag line "Better Tv for All".

Anyways I would be curious to see how everyone feels about this!

Attachments

• DN_Logo_4c.jpg
    DN_Logo_4c.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 685
  • dlogo.JPG
    dlogo.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 647
  • DN_LogoTag_vert_4c.jpg
    DN_LogoTag_vert_4c.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 588
Claude Greiner said:
Im just curious to see what everyone thinks of DISH Networks new Logo.
I personally feel the new logo stinks and looks like the entire bottom has been chopped off.
Image #1 is the Brand New Logo
Image #2 is the Old Logo
Image #3 Is a Variation of the New Logo with the tag line "Better Tv for All".
Anyways I would be curious to see how everyone feels about this!

If you hadn't posted this, I wouldn't even have noticed.

Dish network has one of the worst marketing teams of any fortune 500 company.

Here they have the most perfect name "Dish" yet they dont market it.

Their ads should be full of people saying "I love my Dish" "Hey I just got my Dish installed"

Etch into peoples minds that Dish is is a great company and that every satellite dish is a "Dish!"

Just think everytime DirecTV shows a Satellite Dish on TV wouldnt it be great for people to see a Dish and think of Dish instead of DirecTV.

Dish really needs to play off the Dish Name.

Scott Greczkowski said:

Their ads should be full of people saying "I love my Dish" "Hey I just got my Dish installed"

Etch into peoples minds that Dish is is a great company and that every satellite dish is a "Dish!"

Just think everytime DirecTV shows a Satellite Dish on TV wouldnt it be great for people to see a Dish and think of Dish instead of DirecTV.

You got that right. I'm still seeing those ridiculous "sucks" ads. I saw two of them yesterday...in the same commercial break of the same program!

I agree Scott why they don't play on 'dish', I bet they change their minds after reading this thread.

I like the old logo better. Reminds me of the new Doritoes look that is now out. I remember when they changed that before.

Scott nailed it...they seriously need to capitalize on the name, Dish. The "my TV sucks..." series of ads was mildly amusing, and was a lot better than the "pig" series of ads, but since they really have a perfect brand recognition item built right into their name, why not utilize it?

Scott Greczkowski said:

Hey Scott, pitch your ad ideas to them, they might like it and pay you for it. Anything is better than "My TV sucks"...I'm surprised the FCC approved that commercial. To me it sounds like bashing--- and that isn't fair to the other companies(i.e. cable and such) IMHO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts