The Orville on Hulu

I think Seth may have killed his promising series.

He might've already killed any chance of renewal after the first 2 episodes of this season.

This reminded me of the episode on TNG when that woman fell in love with Data. There were some funny moments, but it was boring overall. At this rate, both Star Trek shows will be cancelled this year.

I thought it was average ...
Not great by any stretch, not the worst ...

After a few very good episodes, I was some what disappointed that they didn't continue on the Very good side.

Now we get a week off, for SOME REASON .... not sure why exactly ... nothing pressing on Thursdays next week.

I thought it was average ...
Not great by any stretch, not the worst ...

After a few very good episodes, I was some what disappointed that they didn't continue on the Very good side.

Now we get a week off, for SOME REASON .... not sure why exactly ... nothing pressing on Thursdays next week.
It is FOX so the week off must be SPORTS or TALENT SCOUTS.

It is FOX so the week off must be SPORTS or TALENT SCOUTS.
Oddly, they ARE showing the Orville next week, just a repeat of the first or second show this year.

I also just looked thru the Locals for next Thursday and found nothing out of the ordinary .... also nothing special on ESPN.

So, I don't know if there Is a reason for the week of reruns.

I thought February was Sweeps Weeks. Anyway, I found myself chuckling along with this episode. Also, we got a chance to see the actual actors behind two of the alien characters.

I guess it's a good thing the consoles on the Orville's bridge are IP68!

Reactions: TheKrell
Watched the last two episodes last night. While I am mostly enjoying the show it seems we are just watching ST The Next Generation for the most part. Didn't Data have some romantic stories as well?

Watched the last two episodes last night. While I am mostly enjoying the show it seems we are just watching ST The Next Generation for the most part. Didn't Data have some romantic stories as well?
Yes, some girl getting out of a bad relationship started dating Data on the rebound, and Data went to Geordi for dating advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)