The Orville on Hulu

Commercials? What are commercials? I have a Tivo and it skips them for prime-time shows...

As do I and I usually watch Orville right after it airs as soon as the skip feature kicks in. But I didn't want to wait to watch this episode...

Last I heard, Hulu played commercials even if you pay, that's why I never checked it out. Did they change or was I misinformed?
I believe they have a Commercial and a Commercial free version ...iirc it was like $5.99 or $7.99 depending when you got it and a $11.99 (maybe on price) without commercials.

I will be dropping my Hulu in October, as they don't do ANYTHING in 4k, as of yet.

Actually it didn't sound like they had any plans to either.

This link will take you to the plans.

Reactions: wormil
I believe they have a Commercial and a Commercial free version ...iirc it was like $5.99 or $7.99 depending when you got it and a $11.99 (maybe on price) without commercials.

I will be dropping my Hulu in October, as they don't do ANYTHING in 4k, as of yet.

Actually it didn't sound like they had any plans to either.

This link will take you to the plans.
And a $45 version

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

I liked the last episode, boba hit it, maybe not in the best list of episodes but far from the worst. I liked the boarding rules, and her putting on the rubber gloves, subtle comedy.

Reactions: Derwin0
It was kinda good. They fall short with their one sided presentation of situations. They made the escaped captain sound like a bad guy because he destroyed 4 enemy ships. When the Krill demanded his return I would have demanded they release all prisoners before negotiations continue.

It should be noted that after tomorrow's episode (March 21), The Orville won't be back with new episodes until April 11 (three weeks).
They sure have been sketchy os far as shows of late ...
I Heart last week ....
More than likely the next 3 weeks is because of March Madness.

While i understand the March Madness ... it just seems like they have been off the air (as in New stuff) alot of late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)