The real season: NBA

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
As Ramy sez, the real season has begun. So people, what are your predictions. Personally I like Detroit in the East, and I think the overlooked Spurs will emerge from the West.

Well....well....well.....a good ole ass-kicking by...GOLDEN STATE! LMAO...though I don't think Golden State will win the series...I will NOT be surprised if they do. Golden State OWNS Dallas and Nellie knows that teams forwards AND backwards....;) Hmmmm...wonder where ...*cough*...*cough* good ole Dirk was last night(4 for 16)...must be that Oakland nightlife....:rolleyes: ;)

Well....well....well.....a good ole ass-kicking by...GOLDEN STATE! LMAO...though I don't think Golden State will win the series...I will NOT be surprised if they do. Golden State OWNS Dallas and Nellie knows that teams forwards AND backwards....;) Hmmmm...wonder where ...*cough*...*cough* good ole Dirk was last night(4 for 16)...must be that Oakland nightlife....:rolleyes: ;)

Oakland has a nightlife?

San Antonio drops the first game to Denver. I don't think we will see any sweeps in the first round. Detroit Will lose at least one to Orlando. The beauty fo the first series being 7 games, is that the higher seed almost always wins. The best hope for a first round upset is in a best of 5 series. The lower seed can get lucky when they only need 3 wins. 4 wins is another story in the NBA.

The Warriors may not win the series but they're certainly capable of winning one or two more games. They already are winners to us in the Bay Area by making it to the Playoffs and it was really hilarious to see Cuban act like a 10 yr. old in the stands. :)

Go Warriors! They play with a lot of heart, something a lot of NBA players lack.

You two are off to a good start in your pissing contest. Could be an interesting match if your teams make it to the finals. (The pissing contest , that is. My intersest beginas and ends with my Pistons).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)