The SBE Show is NOW OPEN!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well today was the start of the SBE Show (Satellite & Broadband Expo) in Atlanta, after a day of dedicated training sessions the Expo got off to a loud start (and I do mean LOUD start) with a performance by The Kentucky Headhunters.

I was able to poke around in the Expo hall today while the companies were getting their booths setup. And the one big thing that I saw was the new Fortec High Definition Receiver! I had a great meeting with David from Fortec and I got to say if you are a TRUE FTA Fan you are going to want one of these units when they are available later this year.

I will have lot of pictures of this unit for you tommorow, however don't expect any screen shots at this time as the receiver David has needs new software as the software on it only does PAL. From the specs on the thing and all the connections on the back, this is going to be a very impressive unit! More on it tommorow!

I am headed to bed now as I have to get up for a special breakfast tommorow, But I cant wait to see the doors open tommorow of the Georgia Convention Center when the expo floor opens for the first time!

If you haven't signed up yet for the Satellite Pioneers Awards Show Webcast PLEASE DO SO ASAP as we are limited to 250 viewers! To signup just click the REGISTER NOW banner near the top of the screen.

Attachments

• DSC_0122.JPG
    DSC_0122.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 617
  • DSC_0091.JPG
    DSC_0091.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 507
  • DSC_0105.JPG
    DSC_0105.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 512
  • DSC_0111.JPG
    DSC_0111.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 516
  • DSC_0114.JPG
    DSC_0114.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 528
  • DSC_0121.JPG
    DSC_0121.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 562
  • DSC_0129.JPG
    DSC_0129.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 564
  • DSC_0130.JPG
    DSC_0130.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 572
I like the "Official SBE 2007 Princess" shirt. :D I have friend whose daughter would love a shirt like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)