The Titanium Future Product Line Dream Thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The main issue with those C & Ku band combo LNBF's is the spacing between the C and Ku LNBF components is fixed so based on the F/D ratio of your dish, it can be almost impossible to adjust the focal depth of the LNBF in a way that both C and Ku band reception is maximized. Because of this, the combo LNBF design should have a way to adjust the distance between the C and Ku band LNBF components.

I know an orthomode feed is the ultimate performance solution but the cost of this makes it out of reach for most people.

I respectfully disagree. The main drawback in the present combo lnbfs is poor design. Both the chaparral bullseye feeds and the corotor II's, have no provision to adjust f/d ratio separately between C and Ku, but the efficiency does not suffer.

Also, I am running three receivers off of my corotor II with single output lnbs and splitters. The only drawback here is that all receivers must view transponders with the same polarity.

Remind's me of the boy's at the fridge! They were pulling apart 621's and putting in spitfire ku lnb's trying to improve performance.

4:2:2 is already here :D

I being looking for more than 2 months to get a quote for a minime or to order directly in the web/fleablay or else without luck. Real poor sales process. There isnt a single page that can show me the Minime with actual price, shipping charges etc etc . I even tried the link you gave me and they didn't point me anywhere. Why its so hard to look for the prices and/or order your products??? This is a contest link you provided, Regards,

I being looking for more than 2 months to get a quote for a minime or to order directly in the web/fleablay or else without luck. Real poor sales process. There isnt a single page that can show me the Minime with actual price, shipping charges etc etc . I even tried the link you gave me and they didn't point me anywhere. Why its so hard to look for the prices and/or order your products??? This is a contest link you provided, Regards,

Our authorised dealers are fully responsible in the pricing and sale of our products so you need to contact them directly in order to inquire on how to order our products. Please contact GotCBand.com at http://www.azbox.us/cfm/azboxus/dealer_info.cfm?ID=10 or eScapes Network at http://www.azbox.us/cfm/azboxus/dealer_info.cfm?ID=45 in order to inquire on how to order our products in the United States. You may also contact our Canadian authorised dealers listed at http://dealers.azbox.ca if you want to import one from Canada.

pwrsurge I dont want to post a trolling post portraying you in a negative light so all I'll say is this is Brian's thread, not yours. Its generally considered rude to pop into another dealers thread and try and scoop his business, especially when your not telling the whole truth.

UDL

Not the same as what I posted. Click on the picture I posted and take a look. It's a totally flat ribbon cable, not a piece of coax that's been mashed flat. Fits much better under the window, and doesn't pose a risk of shorting out.

Have you used this type of flat coax pass-through?

I have tested this design before and it had high insertion loss as compared to the standard pass-through design. Maybe the performance has gotten better?

I have no test equipment, nor have I done a comparison with the cheap white flattened coax, but it doesn't seem like I'm missing any signals I should be getting. Meanwhile, I like the fact that my windows close properly, and there's no chance of causing a fire. (Somewhere in the archives here are pictures of exactly that happening with the cheap white cables. Maybe there are better brands of them than the one that caught fire, but shutting a window on a cable just doesn't seem like a good thing to do to it...)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts