Status
Please reply by conversation.

Shawn95GT

Tivo fanatic
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Can anyone with a DVB receiver verify if the The Tube is still on AMC3 (W3) TP 17?

I connected up my new little USB DVB tuner and have managed to get pretty much everything I went looking for tonight aside from The Tube. I got to see ImagineAsian again for the first time since it dissapeared from G10R Ku!

Thanks,

Last edited:
1inabillion said:
Billion Here

yep its still on AMC 3 on my setup. only no sound wierd..:(

I am not picking it up .

Are you using a Set Top Box or a PCI DVB card ? My Fortec Ultra does not produce audio on AC3 channels . My card & MT does .

Wyr

1inabillion said:
Billion Here

yep its still on AMC 3 on my setup. only no sound wierd..:(
Thanks!

The audio is AC3 so you either need a PC tuner or a AC3 decoder connected to the digital audio output of your STB.

I'll have to keep tuning.

I think...

If I remember, the Tube is also listed on G10R...have too look again but it is one of my favorites.
Jeff

From what I understand, it still scans in as THE TUBE on G10R but it's actually 'retro jams'.

I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

Shawn

Shawn95GT said:
Can anyone with a DVB receiver verify if the The Tube is still on AMC3 (W3) TP 17?

I connected up my new little USB DVB tuner and have managed to get pretty much everything I went looking for tonight aside from The Tube. I got to see ImagineAsian again for the first time since it dissapeared from G10R Ku!

Thanks,

I tried , but I do not think the dish is swing far enough west to hit it ? Dish is swinging way past PAS 9 on the east side .

The accuator motor has not been adjusted since my cousin & I installed the dish a few weeks ago . Probably need to adjust it to swing a little futher west .

Will probably install the LNB you kindly sent to me , first . Being that far east brings the feed horn down pretty low , which should make it easier to get to ?

Then will adjust the accuator . Will let you know if I can scan the channel .

4036 H tp 17 The Tube Music Network Address DVB 3679

Is that correct ?

Thanks ,
Wyr

The audio is AC3 so you either need a PC tuner or a AC3 decoder connected to the digital audio output of your STB.
I'll have to keep tuning.
Billion Here

thanks for the infor so i have the coolsat 5000. what do i need to get sound on
on channels like the tube. (AC3 decoder) so i need this. or is using a computer
an option with the cool sat 5000 for (AC3 decoder) Thanks again:cool:

you need an audio receiver capable of decoding AC-3 (dolby digital). Thats all I use for the PBS stations on AMC3 KU

Shawn95GT said:
That's the beast.

OK , got the LNB you sent ito me , installed . Have the Nexus-S slaved to the GI 2730 .

Finally got the Nexus & MT to scan & play the Tube .

From the south sentral USA .

Thanks again , :)

Wyr

WyrTwister said:
OK , got the LNB you sent ito me , installed . Have the Nexus-S slaved to the GI 2730 .

Finally got the Nexus & MT to scan & play the Tube .

From the south sentral USA .

Thanks again , :)

Wyr
Very cool. I'm glad it worked out good for you :cool: .

Shawn

The Tube...one of my favorites...

Iceberg said:
you need an audio receiver capable of decoding AC-3 (dolby digital). Thats all I use for the PBS stations on AMC3 KU

Yep...I am an oldie and my Ipod has all old stuff on it!!! <grin>
Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts