The ULTIMATE dish for the FTA enthusiast...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Think that would work on Ku? ;) Imagine the gain with that and an invacom..

Probably wouldnt even need an invacom.. just stick a piece of wire at the end, and get 100% quality on every channel ;)

Hey - Yuma is only a couple hours away :)

Next time I'm putting together a major uplink facility I'll be sure to check ebay for a bargain.

Shawn

WOW that's one beautiful dish... Bet rain fade would be few and far between with it and ofcourse Your neighbours would LOVE you :) Wonder if it would pass the WAF? (Wife Approval Factor) ? :)

Shawn95GT said:
Hey - Yuma is only a couple hours away :)

Next time I'm putting together a major uplink facility I'll be sure to check ebay for a bargain.

Shawn

there's a yuma colorado too, and the description says it's in denver. i got dibs, local pickup and all :)

Does it come with KEYS :haha !sadroll :dev

Seriously though- wouldn't that be awesome. especially if you lived up on some mountain top so you could expand your horizon

Who needs line of sight, just point this below the horizon, and get signals from thru the earth!

They'll ship it in a 40' container...

Hmmm... I wonder how much THAT would cost... We're wincing at paying the shipping on 120CM dishes :D

And yes, the idea of mounting it ABOVE the roof (not ON, but ABOVE) would have to be the way to go. Tell the Homeowners Associations that if they don't like it, they can always move :)

Tron

Tron said:
And yes, the idea of mounting it ABOVE the roof (not ON, but ABOVE) would have to be the way to go. Tell the Homeowners Associations that if they don't like it, they can always move :)

Tron

Yep, Mount it up in the air in your back yard.. WHO needs Tree's for "shade" your big "SUPER BUD" will provide your house all the shade it needs :) Sounds fair to me.

Cool Dish

Nice dish... how come it is the only expensive item the seller has? And I mean expensive.... WOW aid

Tron said:
They'll ship it in a 40' container...

Hmmm... I wonder how much THAT would cost... We're wincing at paying the shipping on 120CM dishes :D

Tron

I believe standard shipping containers are around $500, plus like $2/mile

Now that's a true TV DX machine that I would love to get!! :D But no luck for me no place to put this baby, unless I get rich and buy 100 acre of land somewhere in backeast to get Euro sats. :eek:

Would love to start a antenna farm someday! :yes

Is this dish good enough to get out of beam European DBS? that would be awesome if one can get gray market Sky Digital/TV Cabo/Premiere here in the eastern U.S.

I know oil companies use something similar to get DirecTV in Venezuela; no, not DirecTV Latin America but DirecTV USA, which is totally out of beam in Venezuela.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)