The Walking Dead on AMC

It was just, plain Gawd Awful. Gimple needs to go.

While it wasn't the best, I liked the fact that it was loaded with tension. And tension is what gives the action the big payoffs. Rick under the bed, Rick killing the guy without making enough noise to alert his friends. I agree that this episode didn't do much to mover the story along, but what it did do was: Introduce Abraham and Co., and it got Rick and Co moving again, as opposed to staying at the house.

What was the deal with the Mullet guy? I (non comic reader) think he's full of it. He can't shoot, and he hasn't given any really information "It's classified"? BS, in the Post Zombie apocalypse world, nothing is classified.

I think a great webisode would be what happened on the bus. The folks on the bus were not central characters, clearly something happened because they could not get out, and it did not take long because the bus didn't get that far.

IMO, they wasted way too much screen time with the whole Rick-hiding-under-the-bed part...

Did anyone catch the tidbits on The Talking Dead where they told how Rick does many of his stunts, including jumping off the roof ? While he was doing that part, it said Daryl was down below mooning him !! :D

While it wasn't the best, I liked the fact that it was loaded with tension. And tension is what gives the action the big payoffs. Rick under the bed, Rick killing the guy without making enough noise to alert his friends. I agree that this episode didn't do much to mover the story along, but what it did do was: Introduce Abraham and Co., and it got Rick and Co moving again, as opposed to staying at the house.

What was the deal with the Mullet guy? I (non comic reader) think he's full of it. He can't shoot, and he hasn't given any really information "It's classified"? BS, in the Post Zombie apocalypse world, nothing is classified.

I think a great webisode would be what happened on the bus. The folks on the bus were not central characters, clearly something happened because they could not get out, and it did not take long because the bus didn't get that far.

You want details on bill nye the science guy go over to the twd comic thread.Don't want to spoil it here.

Okay, I agree there should be some background coverage of the group's immediate post-prison experiences, but they've already wasted three episodes in what could have easily been done in one...and soon to be 4th and 5th episodes. Dammit! I find myself almost wishing they were still holed-up in the prison or even hunkered-down on Hershel's farm. Hmm. For a group looking to find security in dank prisons, towns controlled by psychopaths, smelly zombie farms, etc., they don't appear to be doing any better than the folks who are squatting and foraging for food in vacant homes. C'est la vie!

Another very quiet episode IMO...

Yeap, pretty boring.... :(

Wow,most boring episode of all imo.I really had hoped Abraham would infuse some life into this second half of the season,not looking too good atm.

another dud, i give it barely a 3, dam the comics are never dull, can't wait until the 26 for 122

Another dud, i give it barely a 3, dam the comics are never dull, can't wait until the 26 for 122

It was just, plain Gawd Awful. Gimple needs to go.

It was bad the worse on they have had since it began!!! :)

I WANT TO SEE SOME OF THIS SOON ON VIDEO

The-Walking-Dead-All-Out-War.jpg

I think it is part of the problem of them extending the season out more episodes, they create some filler ones that are just junk. They just do not feel rushed to stay on topic and be interesting.

ratings will drop off fast, if the next one sucks too, it time they meet the hunters, and the big herd, the big herd in the comics is insane, and then the next bad ass to want them all dead

I actually thought this one was decent. Certainly better IMO than most of the episodes confined to the prison or dealing with the Governor.

Of course I am not comparing the series to the comics as I have not read them. Probably will after the show is over.

I actually thought this one was decent. Certainly better IMO than most of the episodes confined to the prison or dealing with the Governor.

Of course I am not comparing the series to the comics as I have not read them. Probably will after the show is over.

I didn't mind it either. I was caught up in the comics up until the midseason finale this year. I haven't read the ones going forward from this point yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My cousin works for Norfolk Southern, and told me about what he calls his "shameless plug".
They were asked to send a trailer down to Senoia for the filming. He said they tried to find one without graffiti, but couldn't locate one.

Okay, I agree there should be some background coverage of the group's immediate post-prison experiences, but they've already wasted three episodes in what could have easily been done in one...and soon to be 4th and 5th episodes. Dammit! I find myself almost wishing they were still holed-up in the prison or even hunkered-down on Hershel's farm. Hmm. For a group looking to find security in dank prisons, towns controlled by psychopaths, smelly zombie farms, etc., they don't appear to be doing any better than the folks who are squatting and foraging for food in vacant homes. C'est la vie!

Speaking of Herschel's farm, in the comics that is where they all meet back up. They don't waste any time in the comic meeting up. They run into Abraham's group and head back to Herschel's and they get the story rolling along nicely.

Your right, and i was hoping they would have done that; now they milking it, and its way to slow for me, anyone who read the comics, would feel the same way. Their not following the comics so for all you guys who fear it would spoil it for you, it can't now, the writers have taken a fork to their own story line, which sadly is boring me to death right now.

Boring, Yet....

'The Walking Dead' Crushes Winter Olympics Closing Ceremonies In Key Ratings Demographics

"What would you rather watch, a scary giant bear blowing out the Olympic flame, or Rick Grimes and Co. fighting off walkers and other still-living menaces? America spoke on Sunday night and the resounding favorite among adults was AMC’s cable drama, The Walking Dead.

In the highly coveted 18-49 age group, The Walking Dead scored a solid 6.6 rating representing 8.4 million viewers, compared to 3.2 and 4.09 million viewers for NBC’s coverage of the Sochi closing ceremonies.

The Olympics did fare better in overall viewership, drawing 15.2 million viewers, compared to 13.1 million for The Walking Dead. I guess Grandma and the kiddies liked the scary bear."

Sure it's still a ratings monster,but many more episodes like the past few,and it won't be.

Just because people are watching it doesn't mean people are enjoying it. I myself thought the episode was just ok but I'm waiting for it to go somewhere. It just seems like a lot of wasted time for an hour show. Normally a movie can get a lot more done in a shorter period of time than a book for me but the current comics get so much more accomplished in a much shorter period of time. I can read 5 issues in an hour and it's like a whole season of the show right now. Lets get things going guys.

They probably needed some low budget episodes to cover the tank expenses... We are now paying the price for the prison lease being terminated with a tank...

Reminds me of ST:TNG - blow the budget on a big space battle, next episode Troy and Geordie help Data explore his inner android...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts