The (www.voom.com) page is back! (And back to shutdown mode)

All that happened was the site was restored. It hasn't been updated. The offer is over for the $1 install. But its still up. I signed up for it Feb. 28th. :) I hope to god i get it working.

If you go to voomllc.com and watch the URL's as they load, they are all coming from voom.com and cablevision. Looks like someone knew the backdoor in. :D

VOOM website is gone again. I just typed in both VOOM and the VOOMLLC websites and I got the end of VOOM message that was showing up last night.

website is up again.

NEW website says voom STILL Delivers!!!

there is possibly a new phone number at the bottom, can anyone confirm?

This is great. Me being new customer....I love this. Its like I may or may not be getting great HD service soon, but they are keeping me entranced in thoughts of thier company!!!!!!! Its mind control.....we will all be zombies soon. I heart you voom. I gave you my dollar for an install and you are worth a million in dramadollars.

Fight for the keyboard

I think its come to duel.

The father pulling his son away from the keyboard, knocking him out to change
the website, until the son gets the upperhand and changes it back.

Then the father pulls out his light saber and slices of the son's hand.

"I am your father, James."

NoooOOO!!!!!

erron said:
I heart you voom. I gave you my dollar for an install and you are worth a million in dramadollars.

Yes indeed. This is the best $1 I have ever spent. :D

I don't think the "voomllc.com" guys have any control over "voom.com" (CVC, basically). They were using the images from voom.com, but now they are serving images from mcsqd.com. I am not sure who "voomllc.com" guys are really...

Hong.