thinking bout getting 9200

stone phillips420 said:
im thinking bout getting a 9200, will there be a bell 622 equvilant soon?
got screwed on 942 obsolete within 30 days
When they run out of refurbished 942's to turn into 9200, then they'll have to do something, so at that time I would expect an Expressvu version of the 622.

They'll probably never use the Mpeg 4 capability of it though, as Canada does not have the plethra of local's that the U.S. does, therfore the 9200 won't get obsoleted.

Derwin0 said:
When they run out of refurbished 942's to turn into 9200, then they'll have to do something, so at that time I would expect an Expressvu version of the 622.

They'll probably never use the Mpeg 4 capability of it though, as Canada does not have the plethra of local's that the U.S. does, therfore the 9200 won't get obsoleted.
I spoke to a large retailer concerning this issue when I recently purchased my 9200; I was SO HAPPY TO DUMP THE *C DSR 530!!!

OK He said that EV never even used the 8PSK. Although the 811 and 9200 receivers are capable to use 8PSK, they choose not to.

He pointed out that EV does not need the andwidth for locals, like the two American companies do. So, if they need the bandwidth, they will simply enable the 8PSK before switchig the MPEG 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts