Thinking of Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SychoBC

Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
I've had DirecTV in the past, and currently have Centurylink Prism, but I've been unhappy with Prism's servic I watch many programs but I am really interested in sports. How is Dish Network for College Football? Is everything available in HD? Are the ESPN reverse mirror games available in HD? Does Dish Network offer all the Big-10/Pac-12 games in HD with alternate channels? Are most channels available to watch through the channel providers apps? How well does the multi-view work with the Hopper 3?

It really depends on if he wants NFL Sunday Ticket or not. If he doesn't, then they are about the same. The hardware (Hopper 3 or the HWS) is superior in every way (to me) to DirecTV's Genie. I have used the HR34 (Junk) and the HR44 (Pretty good, but no contest with Hopper). The MulitView (4 HD channels at once) on the Hopper 3 is excellent. I am not a fan of sport, but if I were I could see me using that feature a lot. I use it from time to time for news programming. If you are a College sports fan, Dish is an excellent choice.

Reactions: salyavin
Also depends on what Market you are in to be sure DISH has all your RSN's. As good overall DISH has become for Sports programming I have to first recommend looking into Directv if Sports is the #1 concern above all else.

Also if you like NFL, NFL Network is not on Dish due to a dispute. It will probably be resolved in time for the season opener.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)