This is crazy. No Pro Bowl in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scorpion.sting

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Logansport, IN
I cannot beleive that the Pro Bowl is not being telecast in HD. Something about the expense of shipping the HD equipment over to Hawaii would not be worth it.

I guess CBS could give to sheets less about the consumer.

how about you just watch the paint dry, that's probably got more viewers anyway

I am sure we can all thank CBS failures for this; they will surely claim every available piece of hardware they own was at their 2 NCAA games and at Pebble Beach for the PGA. NBC is the one in the financial crapper but its CBS that can't seem to spend any money. IMHO

The leagues and other events need to make it standard language in carriage contract negotiations, that if you can't do our event in HD then you will not get the contract.

I am a huge NFL fan but I dont watch this game. Its usually not great football but I cant watch a game in SD. Plus, its usually the worst SD cameras and broadcast. I watched a few minutes and the pan out picture was so bad, all I could see was moving color blobs on my 65" TV. Yuck just plain yuck.

I used to live in Hawaii and went to games in Aloha stadium. It was viewable from my back yard same as Pearl Harbor Memorial. Miss those days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts