This years Super bowl did you enjoy it?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
With the NFL's ridiculous stance on people watching it at their church with their kids in a safe environment.. We watched the Monk marathon on USA.

I thought this years Super Bowl was just....a waste..it was no fun.
I think i liked the Eagles vs Patriots game better than this.

I thought it sucked of course as a bears fan! Commercials were really lame too. By the way I don't think the Eagles and Pats played each other this year.

superbowl

I thought it was great!!!! Especiallly since the Bears lost and the Colts won, Peyton got MVp which was great.... The best part was rubbing it in the face of the all Crummy Bears fans i work with!!!!

The original question should have included asking where in the country you watched the game. Even though I grew up with the Bears being 80 miles to the west and I still think of Unitas and the Baltimore Colts, I was backing the Indianapolis Colts all the way.

So yes, I enjoyed the game... Was it the best Super Bowl ever? No, I still have fond memories of the San Fransisco 49ers led by Joe Montana as better games. The rain definitely had an effect on the game. I figured that Manning was the more mature and experienced QB, leading to his team being victorious. Grossman has the potential to lead his team to another Super Bowl and to a victory, but not this year.

Now, being a Purdue Boilermaker, I was kinda hoping that Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints might make it, but they'll get their chance next year, I think. In retrospect, that might have made for a more interesting Super Bowl: Two dome teams fighting outdoors in the rain.

Last edited:
yah not bad...manning shouldn't have been MVP though

I agree with that...although I just might be a Peyton Manning hater. I still believe that due is overrated. I knew the Bears couldn't win a Super Bowl with Rex Grossman way back in week 12. I was hoping the Saints or Eagles would've beat them in the NFC Championship. Alas, the D came up large. But the D can't do everything....offense has to score and well....Rex....he's just doesn't have it. Be another 12 years before the Bears return to the SuperBowl.

Oh yeah...I cleaned out my garage during the second half so....no...i didn't get too much entertainment from it...

I didn't watch it.
and I still think of Unitas and the Baltimore Colts, I was backing the Indianapolis Colts all the way.
Same here, but me not watching had nothing to do with Johnny, Baltimore, or Indianapolis. I just don't care for Pro Football anymore. It's to predictable! And very boring. At least as far as I'm concerned.

Al

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)