Threes - Dennis Weaver (McCloud) dies

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny all their names all start with D.

Things like this always happen in 3's. This one is special as is happened in 3D.

and Dennis, Donald and Darrin all have six letters in their first names, oh man we have to call for congressional hearings on this!!!!:eek:

Well,Mr. Weaver makes the third actor to pass on in rapid succession.He was a great actor...R.I.P. Dennis,you will be missed.

RIP Dennis, I'll miss his story's about the actors who starred in western films as he spoke of them before movies on the Starz Encore Westerns channel. He also has told of shinnanigins on the set of Gun Smoke during his tenure. I've learned a lot of information from him about westerns and the actors who portrayed them. He will be missed.

Al

another actor died on Friday so it's 4 that died...That's right, it is a sad day for Sci-Fi fans everywhere. Andreas Katsulas, who was best known for being G'Kar in "Babylon 5", as well as the Romulan Tomalak in "Star Trek: TNG" -- not to mention the one armed man in "The Fugitive" -- has died.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22473

(For you B5 geeks like myself...) I always wanted to know what happened to G'Kar after he left Babylon 5 that led him to end up in that fateful moment in the Centauri Prime throne room 20 years later....guess we'll never really know now. He was always one of my favorite characters in science fiction, his story arc and growth were fantastic. Now he joins Richard Biggs as the second Babylon 5 alumni to have passed away.

It's actually 4 if you count Scott Meecham, longtime character actor who co-starred with Jackie Cooper on the 60's series "COUNTY AGENT". People tend to stop counting when they reach 3 when these things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)