Tiger's going to be a dad

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
AP is reporting tiger woods wife is pregnant and due this summer. wonder if he'll cut down his 2007 tour dates?

I bet this actually takes a toll on his game. All the great golfers went down some after having kids.

Report I saw on ESPN says Tiger to skip first 3 tournaments. As for the effect on his game, I wouldn't be to quick to predict. This man is a very special athlete. The usual rules don't apply to him.

Report I saw on ESPN says Tiger to skip first 3 tournaments. As for the effect on his game, I wouldn't be to quick to predict. This man is a very special athlete. The usual rules don't apply to him.

Well he want into quite a slump, couldn't win anything, and all the golf world was certian that it was due to the distraction of dating whoever it was at the time, this was a few years ago.

Jimbo

His so called slump was while he was dating his current wife. I wish I could be in a slump and still be on the top 10 money list.

I figure the only thing that will take anything out of Tiger's game is sleep deprivation... but its TW, he may not win as many, but he'll come back even stronger.

you know i don't follow golf. but i agree this guy is special. think about how badly he played after his dad died. then, he won, what, five tournaments in a row, including majors?

if impending fatherhood slows him down, i don't think it will be for long.

however, i am curious how pending fatherhood will affect jeff gordon?

I only watch golf when tiger is challenging. Charisma or something. All HD next year (sat and sunday). Jeff Gordon will win if he has the fastest car just like most drivers in nascar. If he gets cautious he'll lose a fast ride.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)