Tigers vs Cards W.S. Games 3-7

YES!!!!!!
im happy!!

congrads to the tigers, best team in BB for most of the year. caught the cardinals when they were (somewhat)hot. if team stays in whole, you will win one.

for now though, CARDINALS 2006 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!

Can you say Thanks my Umpires, for SQUEEZING hte plate for the last TWO games on the Tiger pitchers.

It's only the 1st inning and already getting jobbed.
EVEN the home team announcers mentioned that many could have gone either way.
They only show the FOX BOX when they know it's not a strike, I notice the last 4-5 questionable pitches that could have gone either way, they didn't show any of the Fox Box for them.

Hopefully we will have a fairly called game from here on out.

6th inning Weaver strikes out Pudge with strike 2 and 3 well outside, both pitches, but of course Fox Box won't show where they were

Jimbo

you had a great season jimbo, congrads
i know that dont make u feel any better, like i said above, we were the best team in 2004 and got our buts kicked.
as far as the anoucers, yes buck and mccarver are st louis boys, but the talk here is, as was in 2004 they are going to far NOT to be homers. its the same every year, fans think there for the other team.

again congrads to the tigers, GREAT turn around from the last few years, and congrads to the

2006 WS champions, ST LOUIS CARDINALS

Last edited:
Dantheman, I hope you had a great time last night! No party,like a World Championship party! You're comments elsewhere were spot on about this being LaRusso,s worse team, yet they won it. Personnaly I thought the 2004 team was a lock also. This year you guys did right. Baseball is a simple game. You throw the ball, you hit the ball, you catch the ball. The Card's did , The Tigers didn't.

thanks paul, it was great, a twice in a lifetime experince( was there in 82 too)
hope i live long enough for another. the tigers are a young team, i think it showed. this will help you, as the 04 lost helped us. you will get a ring soon, hopefully when we wont be there! thanks again!!

I think a rematch in the next couple of years is a real possibility, given the talent level of both teams. Tigers will have a hard time just getting out of our own division. Twins - this years winner, Chicago - last years world champs, Cleveland - 94 wins in 2005. Not to mention the KC team that almost took us out of the playoffs this year. Then we have the Yankme's and the Red Sox, to contend with for a wild card spot. Just speaking for our division, there are a lot of great arms there. It's hard to get to the series, just ask the Yankme's and their 200M payroll.

Miami-FIU Brawl

NFL Football Week Eight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts