Time Change Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Two weeks have passed and the 922 still shows the real Indiana time :(. Was outside boozin' with the boys in broad daylight and the wife ask if we could break it up cause she had to go to bed (she has a real job) and I ask what time is it and she said 9:30 (PM). My God, it was as bright as noon. And everybody says Indiana is a backward state.:confused: :confused: :confused: I haven't seen that much light at 9:30pm since I was in Greenland during the summer season.

Finally, it has happened. I called NPS three times, 1) was no problem, will be taken care of in 24 to 48 hours, 2) 10 days later was told that if I requested it, it would happen when they got to it, 3) called yesterday and was told it should have happened within 24 hours after the first request. She re took my information and when I got up this morning the 922 showed what is supposedly the right time (it was right before it had to be changed):rolleyes: . Now I get to wait for October to come so I can see if it turns back.:rolleyes:

Diamond Jim said:
Finally, it has happened. I called NPS three times, 1) was no problem, will be taken care of in 24 to 48 hours, 2) 10 days later was told that if I requested it, it would happen when they got to it, 3) called yesterday and was told it should have happened within 24 hours after the first request. She re took my information and when I got up this morning the 922 showed what is supposedly the right time (it was right before it had to be changed):rolleyes: . Now I get to wait for October to come so I can see if it turns back.:rolleyes:
Jim;
I remember when I had about 50 customers with 4DTV receivers and DST happened. I would want to go out of town for about a month. I would have most of them call me about the time problem and I would go through the same thing you did with some of them. It was ALLWAYS FUN!!!!!

BryanSR

NPS said the delay was because of the number of people that were involved in the time change. Indiana and Arizona were the only states that didn't change to DST and only about 3/4 of Indiana did change. I can't buy that reason. I think somebody screwed up my request. Anyway all is well, at least until October.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)