Time Zone you are on ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in AZ time zone and the site time is correct for me. Have you setup your time zone in your user profile so it will calculate correctly?

>your account

>edit options

>date & time options

>time zone (half way down; set that and auto detect DST)

Last edited:
N-

What does that do? Mine has always been set to auto-detect with good results. What changes with "off"?

I've seen on some computers that if you have it set to auto detect, it will mess up the time.

If you turn it to off, and provided it isn't DST time of the year, then it should always show the correct time provided you selected the proper time zone.

OK, I will test that out, we don't do DST here so maybe that is what I should be on anyway. "OFF"

Thanks!

I've seen on some computers that if you have it set to auto detect, it will mess up the time.
Mine is one of those computers. I have to have it set for Eastern time when under normal time and I have to set it for Atlantic time (or whatever it is) for the correct time during Daylight Savings time. The AUTO DST setting messes the time up on my computer.

Al

Instead of changing timezones twice a year, change the DST setting to either "Always On" or "Always Off".

OK, I will test that out, we don't do DST here so maybe that is what I should be on anyway.
*sniff* I'm nostalgic for the good ol' days when us Hoosiers were smart enough to leave our clocks alone. Last time I looked, a day was still 24 hours long :rolleyes:, all 365 days of the year (even those extra leap days).

It's nice to know I can retire to Arizona some day...

Oh, and my time is right at the bottom of the page:up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)