Titanium Satellite - New Product Announcement: C2W-PLL Two Output C-Band Phase Lock Loop LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
You want a Phase Lock Loop C-Band LNBF to connect multiple satellite receivers and tuners? You asked for it and we listened!

Titanium Satellite will soon be offering the C2W-PLL, a 2 output Phase Lock Loop C-band Wideband LNBF. The C2W-PLL will offer the same great performance, specifications and design as the C1W-PLL model. Performance testing benchmarks on the pre-production samples are identical to the C1W-PLL and covers the full 3.4 - 4.2GHz C-band frequency range. :D Yes, it outperforms any other C-band DRO LNBF on the market and receives transponders that the competitor's products never locked!

Cool Snow White color poly coating over a heavy aluminum housing with dielectric insert, Royal Blue UV protected feedhorn cover and extra mass heat dissipation with the cooling fins. Both outputs are 3GHz rated waterproof f-fittings. Quality Flat Scalar with 3 point feedhorn screws and 3 or 4 point scalar mounting with Zinc coated Allen head hardware and tool.

The C2W-PLL MSRP is $55 with lifetime warranty. That is only $10 more than the C1-PLL!

The C2W-PLL will be released in limited quantities during March, 2014. Check www.TitaniumSatellite.com/products for updates and availability.

Last edited:
I said I would buy at that price and you have delivered! I noticed the not in stock over the last 5 days and have been anxiously awaiting the announcement. I will order two as soon as I can put them in the shopping bag!

Brian!!
You should have told me it before I bought my two single output units!!! I am in love with them, I actually installed one with the dieleictric, pointed to 40W and got a lot of new channels. I wish I had known of this double output unit before!!!! Not fair!!!!!

Now you may want to release a double output C/Ku PLL LNB

You want a Phase Lock Loop C-Band LNBF to connect multiple satellite receivers and tuners? You asked for it and we listened!

Titanium Satellite will soon be offering the C2W-PLL, a 2 output Phase Lock Loop C-band Wideband LNBF. The C2W-PLL will offer the same great performance, specifications and design as the C1W-PLL model. Performance testing benchmarks on the pre-production samples are identical to the C1W-PLL and covers the full 3.4 - 4.2GHz C-band frequency range. :D Yes, it outperforms any other C-band DRO LNBF on the market and receives transponders that the competitor's products never locked!

Cool Snow White color poly coating over a heavy aluminum housing with dielectric insert, Royal Blue UV protected feedhorn cover and extra mass heat dissipation with the cooling fins. Both outputs are 3GHz rated waterproof f-fittings. Quality Flat Scalar with 3 point feedhorn screws and 3 or 4 point scalar mounting with Zinc coated Allen head hardware and tool.

The C2W-PLL MSRP is $55 with lifetime warranty. That is only $10 more than the C1-PLL!

The C2W-PLL will be released in limited quantities during March, 2014. Check www.TitaniumSatellite.com/products for updates and availability.

I prefer to keep them separate after having a corotor.

Id love to have a dual output ku lnbf designed for a prime focus. But alas Im dreaming :)

UDL

expensive and darn near impossible to find. A few oversea's but the exchange on the euro and shipping would kill me.

I own a QPH-031 and was happy with it but reading reviews of the QPF-031 arent that great. Maybe its just people expecting miracles.

UDL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts