tivo uses phone line

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jkh1978

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2005
I have that "phone jack" that plugs into the electrical outlet. It was working for awhile, but does not work anymore.

I also have dsl. DSL was installed before the phone thing stopped working, so I dont know if thats it.

Anyone else use this thing? Do they have DSL, and how do they position the DSL filters?

new phone numbers

I should also add that the last message I got on sept 3 was that new phone numbers would be available. Once it stopped working, I tried to change the phone number, but when it dials the national number it cannot establish a connection.

jkh1978 said:
I should also add that the last message I got on sept 3 was that new phone numbers would be available. Once it stopped working, I tried to change the phone number, but when it dials the national number it cannot establish a connection.

I use one of those successfully every day with DSL.

Just plug the filter into the wall jack and then a cord from the base unit into the filter.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)