TNT-HD has disappeared on me!

barth2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
I get DiscHD when I key in 521. The all channel listing goes from 520 to 600. TNT HD is gone. I rebooted, still nothing. My status screen says 141 channels. Didn't there use to be 144 channels?

This is not good. I want to watch the Grid tonight.

barth2k said:
I get DiscHD when I key in 521. The all channel listing goes from 520 to 600. TNT HD is gone. I rebooted, still nothing. My status screen says 141 channels. Didn't there use to be 144 channels?

This is not good. I want to watch the Grid tonight.

To me that is a good thing... since there is very little HD on TNTHD. SAVE THE BANDWIDTH!!!!!!!

Jerry

Jerry besides the bandwidth issue I and probably others went to Voom based on thier program listings, if they are going to drop things to conserve band width then I will save them some band width by just dropping them altogather. Love the pictures in HD but am tird of the constant rebooting, not getting channels promised ect.

I moved this to the main forum. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Has TNT-HD dissappeared from the PG? Anyone who still has it?

lost tnt here

TNT is lost here as well.. it shows up in the all hd listing, but can't turn to it. I do notice that I have encorehd..haven't noticed that before.

I also have lost TNT HD. Also have noticed that on 122 there is no channel name. Info now says that I have 140 channels. I do not remember how many was before. By the way this I in Michigan

Lost here as well. Just got back from vacation and my box is going nuts (keeps wanting to tune to 600), so I rebooted it and everything seems ok now. Still no TNT-HD.

-John

I have lost everything on both of my boxes. Can't get PG or anything. Can not even shut boxes down without doing a hard reset. What is the deal. I am located in Arizona.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

jbcaro

So much for everything being fine and dandy in metro Detroit...

I just got off the phone with a Voom CSR. I explained the problems I'm now having ( TNT-HD coming and going, box locking up and generally acting wacky ). She said it's a systemwide problem that they're aware of and that it was caused by an attempt to upload a software upgrade. Apparently, the new software attempt didn't go well. She had me read her a bunch of numbers off my box and "smart card" and assured me that they're working on it. Why am I not so sure it'll be handled anytime soon?

I was watching law and order and all of a sudden my screen went black and the little satellite icon on the STB is red

also earlier today when adding "the grid" to my planer for tonight the little menu bar you get at the bottom of the screen while using the arrows on the remote became semi-transparent and waht was solid black before became see trough... didnt last long though, after switching channels a couple of times it went back to solid black...

maybe they are pushing the update?

PS pushing the power button on the remote/STB does nothing, should I reboot it? or does the red sat icon mean its downloading something?

This is precisely what i logged on to look for. About 25 minutes ago I hit the Info button while on DHDT and TNHD info came up...so I tried to tune to TNT-HD and see what was on it and poof it was gone. No reboot, no lock up, nothing. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts