TNT-HD Now on Dish Network! (1 Viewer)

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As we first hinted here last week TNT-HD has made its Debut on Dish Network on channel 9420 in test mode.

We are told that the channel will be made available to all HD pack customers on Friday the 21st.

TNT-HD's first HD telecast will be the upcoming Western Conference Finals, NBA Game! TNT-HD is only available in the Dish Network HD pack.

For more details CLICK HERE

Hats off to Neo0285 for seeing TNT-HD first.

lonewolfe

SatelliteGuys Guru
Supporting Founder
Dec 16, 2003
TN
I didn't think there was any games tonight. So the channel is uplinked and running correct?

Conjuror

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 4, 2004
How can I tune to 9420? When I try it switches automatically to the nearest "mapped" channels - 9421.

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I sometimes wonder why I bother to post :)

TNT HD is not available nor is it visible to regular subscribers. It is not on any legitamate subscriber's EPG.

The ONLY people who can see this channel are those with Dish Engineering Receivers and those with illegally hacked receivers. There are also those that see there is an EPG listing for TEST1 on transponder 13 at 110°. This is an HD transponder.

Once again TNT HD IS NOT availableto subscriber nor is it visible to mere mortal subscribers on the EPG.

See ya
Tony <<<<Must have written the same message 10 times only to have it followed by a question by some one "Why can't I see this channel? Is it available?

Juan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
TNGTony said:
I sometimes wonder why I bother to post :)

TNT HD is not available nor is it visible to regular subscribers. It is not on any legitamate subscriber's EPG.

The ONLY people who can see this channel are those with Dish Engineering Receivers and those with illegally hacked receivers. There are also those that see there is an EPG listing for TEST1 on transponder 13 at 110°. This is an HD transponder.

Once again TNT HD IS NOT availableto subscriber nor is it visible to mere mortal subscribers on the EPG.

See ya
Tony <<<<Must have written the same message 10 times only to have it followed by a question by some one "Why can't I see this channel? Is it available?
If You had read the first posting in this thread..Scotty says it should have been availble on the 19th..That MIGHT be what is causeing all the confusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts