TNT Picture breaking up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tbone

Original poster
Jul 1, 2004
I have no problems with any other channels. But for some reason the new HD-TNT Ch.75 has a major problem. It acts like one of my over the air channels on a very windy day, always breaking up including the volume. Anyone else having this issue.

My HD-TNT also has been wigging out. I'll get pixel freezes and large splotches of green pixels every now and then. This isn't happening on any of my other SD or HD channels.

I see the same exact thing happen, but only on my HD locals (2, 4, 5, and 7 in NY) that I just started received through D*. Do you kow if these channels are on the same satellite as TNT HD? Is it the 103 satellite?

I was thinking that it was a transmission issue and not a dish pointing issue since the signals are always in the 80s (minimum).

Thoughts?

pcpapant said:
I see the same exact thing happen, but only on my HD locals (2, 4, 5, and 7 in NY) that I just started received through D*. Do you kow if these channels are on the same satellite as TNT HD? Is it the 103 satellite?

I was thinking that it was a transmission issue and not a dish pointing issue since the signals are always in the 80s (minimum).

Thoughts?

TNTHD is on the 110 satellite... The HD locals in MPEG-4 are on 103 I believe..

I did not check last night, so maybe it was a temporary problem.

Hmmm..Thats strange...

Last night I confirmed with 2 other friends that they were having the problem..

Both of them saw it right away when they turned to 75.(Both people and myself are in Michigan, but up to 200 miles apart in Michigan)

Thankfully Im not forced to watch any of the 1080i channels on D*..The only channels I use it for are ESPN2HDLite, FOXHDLite, and ABCHDLite..

Personally I would rather watch my grandma make love than watch a 1080i channel on D*.. Just the thought of 1080i on D* sends a shiver up my spine, like fingernails on a chalkboard, just dreadful..

EDIT: I just checked and today the problem is nonexistent..This problem is only happening when there is an HD Special event on 94,95, 96, 97, or 98 is what Ive noticed(The same channels that share the transponder with TNTHD, imagine that!)...Last night the problem with TNTHD was happening during the NBA game on 95..Today the feed is shut down, and the TNTNHD problem is gone..

Last edited:
guffy1 said:
Hmmm..Thats strange...

Last night I confirmed with 2 other friends that they were having the problem..

Both of them saw it right away when they turned to 75.(Both people and myself are in Michigan, but up to 200 miles apart in Michigan)

Thankfully Im not forced to watch any of the 1080i channels on D*..The only channels I use it for are ESPN2HDLite, FOXHDLite, and ABCHDLite..

Personally I would rather watch my grandma make love than watch a 1080i channel on D*.. Just the thought of 1080i on D* sends a shiver up my spine, like fingernails on a chalkboard, just dreadful..

EDIT: I just checked and today the problem is nonexistent..This problem is only happening when there is an HD Special event on 94,95, 96, 97, or 98 is what Ive noticed(The same channels that share the transponder with TNTHD, imagine that!)...Last night the problem with TNTHD was happening during the NBA game on 95..Today the feed is shut down, and the TNTNHD problem is gone..

Watching your grandmother??????Now that's just not right. No wonder you abuse D* the way you do. You sir are a very sick individual and need to seek counseling.
What you need is an enema to relieve your stupidy.

javahh said:
Watching your grandmother??????Now that's just not right. No wonder you abuse D* the way you do. You sir are a very sick individual and need to seek counseling.
What you need is an enema to relieve your stupidy.

Sir, can I choose the counseling instead of the enema? Or are both required ? :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts