to all the directv bashers out there, listen up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragon002 said:
if you don't like directv ....MOVE ON!
I like D* better than any other option I have.

But having been with D* since the early days (1994), I do not think they are as customer focused as they used to be. Maybe it is part of the overall decline of CS, or maybe RM decided that D* actually had to start making money.

I will continue as a D* customer, allthough I may gripe sometimes, as long as they have ST and my TiVo's still work. I am not a TiVo fanboy and am more than willing to more to move to the D* DVR as soon as it works with the reliability of my TiVo. I don't care about suggestions, wishlists or any of the other TiVo features. Just record the programs I want every time.

Chado said:
Scott can you please stop with your obvious preference for Pepsi? Geez can't even capitalize Coke.:devil:

How can we take your opinion seriously when you are such an obvious Pepsi whore?:D

I hate Pepsi. :)

I actually have a CocaCola Shrine in my house with all kinds of Coke Collectibles. :D

FlyingJ said:
I like Coke! And I have to ask if the pic on "ProjectorsRule" is really him because if so he is kinda scaring me.

nah man. Thats Bubbles from "Trailer Park Boys" :)
now my avatar on the other hand :D

My wife LOVES Diet Dr. Pepper, which is a strange product.

In parts of the state it is a COKE product, in other parts of the state it is a PEPSI product.

In other states it is a 7UP product.

Scott Greczkowski said:
My wife LOVES Diet Dr. Pepper, which is a strange product.

In parts of the state it is a COKE product, in other parts of the state it is a PEPSI product.

In other states it is a 7UP product.
Actually I prefer the original MR PIBB.. to most people they taste identical but for those with a more defined taste for finer things MR PIBB wins hands down!!!:p

In recent years I have made minimum purchase of pepsi or coke. I am more a Snapple/Arizona Ice Tea consumer now. I like a pepsi or coke with a slice of pizza but for anything else Snapple/Arizona Ice Tea rules. Now when it comes to a drink sometimes pepsi is best. I woudn't rule orange juice at all either. Well, how about this? When I feel like I have what I desire at the time. I met a guy once who worked for Pepsi and I do not know if this is true or not but Pepsi's policy with their employees is that they should not buy the competition (coke) because it will cut into their own salaries at the end of the day. Anyone have heard something like this before?

Iceberg said:
nah man. That's Bubbles from "Trailer Park Boys" :)
now my avatar on the other hand :D

Iceberg You were supposed to keep bubbles' identity to us Canadian TV fans!

Also BOTH Coke AND Pepsi are the root of all evil in America and the world at large. You are being feed poison and mind control drugs in those 12 oz cans of sugar! Actually my medical condition requires me to not intake caffeine so I am 90% WATER and the rest split between sprite and sierra mist. Sprite has a cleaner taste and sierra mist has more flavor, I only drink them when I am out at restaurants as tap water is nasty!

It is crazy but how many people do this to their snapple or arizon or even 4C ICed tea. I squeeze two lemons before drinking it.

juan said:
Actually I prefer the original MR PIBB.. to most people they taste identical but for those with a more defined taste for finer things MR PIBB wins hands down!!!:p
A taste for the finer things...or the taste for more sugar???

I don't like the Pibb.
I have switched to diet sodas and Diet Cherry Vanilla Coke rules all. :)

Herd, Scott et al,

The reason i posted this thread is obvious to you guys, the rest still don't get it.

point one: Charlie goes on his soapbox at his chat sessions and says outrageous things, makes promises he doesn't keep and says he is going to provide the moon and stars. when it doesn't happen, everyone is b*tching and crying.
Murdock says nothing, doesn't do the chat schitck , issues investor releases and press releases. does exactly what he said he'd do, and they are still b*tching and crying it isn't enough.

point two: HD is in its infancy. that is reality, don't like it, lump it.
most of the bashers want everything NOW! to hell with the 14.75 million who only want SD, take the SD channels off of them (Joe 6 pack types, you know the great unwashed) and give us HD subs all we want and do it now. you know and i know that is NOT going to happen. you are dreaming. these satcasters have until 2009 to get this done, directv has said they will have it done in 2007, two years ahead of the deadline.

point 3: once the spaceway twins light up there will be a huge improvement in the volume of hd available and the PQ,,,,IMHO. simply because it will free up space on the other birds. good lord , give them a chance! the only way they will get the investment back from these sats is , if they work right and deliver the goods.

point 4: Scott i don't hate dish, hell i make around 400 per week doing dish to directv conversions, i love going out and using all the free coax and mounts and ground blocks. hell saves me time and $$$$...LOL

point 5: Scott, you are correct...Pepsi rocks!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts