To those that upgraded to the ViP622

nope. I haven't even seen the $299.99 charge. I.E. the credit is still there and I have the receiver and programming. I do see the programming change charge/credit cycle... :)

Exactly, they charged me the second the work order was closed, and also for two months worth of programming.

They popped me for $299 on Feb 2 and to this date it is STILL NOT INSTALLED!

Having fits with them over this........... long story.

I was able to get them to bioll me for it on my account. I've got a $540 bill coming next month. Ouch. I think they will only tdo this for CC Auto Pay and whales who subscribe to a lot....

gdarwin said:
They charge you $299 when the work order is finished and closed.

When you say workorder I suppose you mean when installed. That does not seem to be the case from what I read. Are you sure you dont mean they charge you IMMEDIALTY and put it as credit on your account. Then use that credit when installed a month later or whenever.

Every thread I read says they infact charged CC or DC day ordered and put as credit on account. However in may case there is NO credit on account.

I placed my order on Feb. 1, and my CC was charged immediately. My bill came around before the install, and I didn't owe anything because of the credit.

I just got a notice that this month's bill is available, but I have yet to check it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)