Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Today is the big day for ITVN!

Sometime today you will see the new look and all the new additions to ITVN!

I am sure you will be amazed with the difference.

Since I am at work I won't be able to see them flip the switch, so I am looking forward to your reports.

In addition I am currently writing up a review of all the new things from ITVN! Look for it later today here at SatelliteGuys!

I'm sat here refreshing my system waiting for the all new goodies !!
Am going to push the button on starz/encore w/on-demand when it goes live.
have been MORE THAN happy with the service so far.
These guys really do rock.

:)

Yes I have been testing the new stuff for quite awhile now. :)

It was neat seeing it grow, change and improve every day.

I have some things to do and then will be posting my review, only thing is I have a few screen shots which have changed in the past few days and I am not home to get new shots of the screens that changed.

Hey Satguys!

Yes today is the big day :D It's currently 11:30am PST and we're looking to release a little after 2pm today. Things are looking great and we're excited to hear everyone’s reactions. Keeps your eyes pealed, it's coming today!

:) :D

Without further delay, THE NEW ITVN IS NOW LIVE!! If you're currently an ITVN subscriber, please turn on your box and you'll see there's a new update available. Perform the update and take a seat!!

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS - THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

More exciting news and networks coming to ITVN soon!

:) :D

The menus are a definite improvement. Everything seems to be better organized and attractive. I still am having a problem justifying paying 15 bucks to get Starz on Demand, when I already have Starz on sat. I'm excited to see what new networks will be coming down the pike as I think the new functionality and quality of the current offerings will open things up greaty.(WWE 24/7, anyone)?:)

Davey I agree with you on Starz, however with that said its better on ITVN, I have been watching a lot of VOD stuff from Starz on Demand.

I don't like paying for Starz Twice though, however if I drop Starz then my bill goes UP almost $30 a month as Dish charges you for each DVR you have if you dont have the everything package.

But this is the way to watch TV.

Yeah, I forgot Dish does that. I'm thinking MAYBE the $10 Entertainment Plus package, especially if they are able to add good content to the Live tv application. But I do want the Starz on Demand VOD stuff, though. I've had VOD with cable before and know how nice it can be.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts