Top 120,or Total Choice,not even close

Jhon69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2006
Central San Joaquin Valley,CA.
While I applaud E*effort for HD,their efforts in SD,are falling way behind.The choice
between Top 120,and Total Choice,is'nt even close.After over 4 years with E*,my
D*,install is Monday.It's seems that we're going to have to keep both systems
available to receive the best price.:mad:

Well according to the handy dandy chart. There are more channels with Top 120. I'm moving from D* after 6 years to Dish on the 8th. of April. I'm a big NFL, dvr and HD fan. But what D* is charging for there stuff!! No thanks!! Dish, here I come!!

What are you reffering to as E*'s 5th premium, Playboy?

The main reason the number shows 120 having more than TC is all the public interest channels E* has that are counted. Channels Italicized Include Shopping, Religion, and other Public Interest Channels, that most would not consider compairing or care about

Jhon69 said:
Ok,Bill if you think so,that's all that matters.Total Choice,also lists,Discovery Kids.
Did I miss something?
Who's Bill?

Edit:

Wow, for some reason, I had bill94 on my ignore list. Sorry bill, it wasn't intentional. :)

Last edited:
Bill,I offically apologize,if you thought I was rude.If I talked to you,and knew your
preferences,I would recommend E*,for HD,after 2007,who knows?.Movies,E*,
DVR's,don't know,don't have one,or care to,but SD,If it was my choice,would be
D*,with Total Choice,as the best value,for the $.
BFG,Thanks for the Chart,it is,Awesome!,you are The Man!.:cool:

Come on over and enjoy Bill! The 622 is awesome. I had NFLST every year since it started but decided enough is enough with them charging for the HD games. Even after a very very very bad install, I am still happier with E*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts