Topless Sales Staff?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've become so perverse over in Europe, that nudity isn't even distracting anymore.

I guess they can have a prostitue perform acts on customers as the leave the store next (if they can present a receipt of course).

Cyclone said:
They've become so perverse over in Europe, that nudity isn't even distracting anymore.

I guess they can have a prostitue perform acts on customers as the leave the store next (if they can present a receipt of course).
I think perhaps in Europe they can differentiate between simple nudity and sex. Here it takes one post to go from nudity to prostitutes performing sex acts. Methinks the perversity may be here! :shocked

The reason that this wouldn't work here is b/c the ACLU would sue for discrimination against uglies and men.

Good point -- but maybe some stores with hot chicks should test your theory - strictly as a legal study,of course. :p

Well, I for one would shop less online and more in the store, if this were commonplace here. I'd have to wear sunglasses though, to keep my wife from thinking that my eyes might be drifting to where they shouldn't be. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts