Toshiba 62HM196 Settings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teamerickson

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
El Dorado Hills, CA
I just purchased a Toshiba 62HM196. Has anybody calibrated this set? If so, would you care to share the settings? Thanks.

The reviews are great with this set but they warned that out of the box the colors were off a bit.

There's a monster thread on this model line over at the AVS Forum site. I have the 62HMX94, love it. But, sharing calibration settings is, from what I understand, pretty much impossible, unless you also happen to be using the same DVD player connected the same way as the other person used when he/she calibrated using one of the various calibration disks. To be honest, I'd really recommend one of those disks. I have Digital Video Essentials. The menu system does indeed suck, but the content is solid, and nothing beats seeing a before and after.

My friend got one in September and the lamp blew on Jan 3rd. I wouldn't put any stock in what CR says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts