Toshiba firmware 2.0 Release notes

arty100 said:
There is now a download speed checkbox available. Hopefully this
will speed up the update process at least for me..
Not necessarily. The download speed seems to be restricted at the Toshiba's web site.
I think these speed settings are for future interactive content downloads, like movie previews, etc.

I have tried 5 times now and I keep getting a "cannot find out service" error. I have hooked everything up exactly like I did for the last 2 updates.

What I am doing wrong?

Scott Greczkowski said:
Did mine today, it took a long time.

Took like 10+ minutes until it jumped from 0% to 10%.

Mine won't do that. I get past all of the text and click Ok . "Update" will blink through 3 cycles and then give me "cannot find out server error12" message.

Well I Got The File I Burned It To A Cdr It Works Great I Have The File If Anyone Needs It I Can Email File IF That IS Not Breaking Rules.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Check your settings make sure the network settings did not get reset, change them to DHCP and reboot it, it should grab it.

Thanks Scott! That did it.

Quick & fast service on Sat. Guys!!

teamerickson said:
So I did the unofficial update and everythings fine. Has anyone tried to do the official internet update after the unnofficial? Will the machine let you do it? I've done it with an official disc but not internet.
It appears that you cannot do the internet update after an unnofficial update. Machine wouldn't let me do it.:(

teamerickson said:
If you didn't return the card requesting to do so, then you should call their tech support.

Recent purchase. Found the card. Hadn't gotten to sending it back yet but I do still have it and and will take care of it. Thanks.

I got my discs (yes plural) yeaterday. They sent me two! None worked. I've had this problem before with the A1 not recognizing the disc. Usually after two or three tries it finds it. Not this time. I messed with it for about 1/2 hour and gave up. I had already done the update online a while ago but wanted to try this nevertheless.

teamerickson said:
I got my discs (yes plural) yeaterday. They sent me two! None worked. I've had this problem before with the A1 not recognizing the disc. Usually after two or three tries it finds it. Not this time. I messed with it for about 1/2 hour and gave up. I had already done the update online a while ago but wanted to try this nevertheless.
Why did you need the discs if you already updated? :D

So, what's the second disc for? It didn't fit on one, or are they identical?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)