Toshiba HD XA1 Question

kokomogator

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
I was wondering if anyone else was having weird things happen with the remote on this unit? I know that it is supposed to be motion activated but the light comes on when no one is near it......and most times when you want it to light up, it doesn't without pushing one of the buttons.

Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions? Otherwise it is a great unit and plays flawlessly.

Mine is somewhat sensitive too. Its on my coffee table with my laptop and sometimes when the fan on the laptop comes on, the lights on the remote light up. I was going to search at somepoint and see if there is a sensitivity adjustment but never got around to it. I'll post if I come up with anything.

Mine is somewhat sensitive too. Its on my coffee table with my laptop and sometimes when the fan on the laptop comes on, the lights on the remote light up. I was going to search at somepoint and see if there is a sensitivity adjustment but never got around to it. I'll post if I come up with anything.

Thanks!

I think of it as an early earthquake warning system - almost any vibration at all will make it flicker. :p

I'm not aware of any settings to lower the sensitivity, but if you press the "Backlight" button for a few seconds it turns the backlight off & on. I just let mine flicker away. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts