TP 11898 V on IA5

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kanakanak

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
What about 11898 V there is no signal at all 0% quality.
There are supposed to have 3 arabic channels FTA there.
Did they move to another tp or purely and simply removed from IA5? What's happening ?

Just scanned that TP. and found nothing, with FTA it can be here today and gone tomorrow! Hope not Dubai Sports was/is a great channel!

Yes Dubai sports was there :( . Can someone with a blind search receiver could make a scan on IA5 to find if they are on another or new tp on this bird please... :no

Just did, its not there : (

I did come across "The baby channel"

12175 Freq.
V
22.997 S/R

"Baby channel"?

"Back to Health" maybe? (or what's the SID, or PIDs, etc..)

Hi, Kanakanak ;)

No it was not, I passed by the Health channel to land on it : ) I think it was another channels Saturday morning kids program, but it had The Baby Channel logo and was in English.

In fact I think it was on the VTV4 channel.

http://www.babychanneltv.com/splash.jsp

i see ..
Ya.. VTV4 .. day time ...has various content often.. then MRTV (or whatever it called).. then VTV4 after that...

Kanak - lol - i had this look here since Sept 2003.. (when i registered here) ;)

Looks ok....Baby tv is a production from Israel. In the morning I see others programs from Israel. R.R. Sat in this country receive MRTV-3 and VTV4, via a satellite that beam to Asia.

"The Baby Channel Limited is a United Kingdom registered company. It launched an on-demand channel on the HomeChoice television platform on June 30th 2004 and plans to launch on ('Sky') satellite and digital cable in the UK before rolling out to the United States, European Union and further afield from 2005.

From the outset, the Baby Channel was envisaged as more than just a television channel. It will manifest on all media platforms - television, Internet, magazines, books, DVDs - and also in retail and merchandise. The idea is to become a one-stop shop for parents, a single venue where parents can get everything they require, beginning with information.

This website offers advertisers an opportunity to place television commercials on the Internet, next to relevant pieces of TV content and to link these to e-commerce offerings.

The Baby Channel Limited
40 Claremont Road
London N6 5BY
United Kingdom

Company Number: 4741733
UK VAT Registration Number: 832 8713 20
Email: business@babychanneltv.com
UK Telephone: +44 (0)870 787 7351"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)