Tp magically disappears

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satcustomer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 19, 2006
California
What does it mean when you're doing a blind scan and a transponder pops up on the screen, but then disappears a few seconds later? I'm using my Fortec Mercury II and recently did a total reset, deleted a bunch of birds I'm never going to use and also deleted many of the inactive transponders already pre-programmed into the receiver's memory.

I can't answer your question, but the rest of your post reminded me of something I did on my Pansat once. I was deleting unwanted/unused TP's and a few days later I wanted to add a TP manually, and I couldn't find the "New" TP anywhere. I looked all around the Pansat's Menu and couldn't find it anywhere. Had to get out the Manual and check to see where it was supposed to be. Looked in the Menu again and it wasn't there, ???????, I was baffled, it used to be there. Eventually I came to the assumption that I must have accidentally deleted it when I was cleaning out the Pansat. I had to do a Master Reset to get it back. But, I did get it back. It pays to not get in to big of a hurry and pay attention to what you're doing.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)