Transporting a Vehicle

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upgrade Lately?

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 26, 2005
I am looking for a recommendation for a company to transport a vehicle from Florida to Michigan.

Anybody have any recommendations of a reputable company and an estimate in cost?

Thanks,
Shawn

These are ones both in Florida and Michigan and one in Alabama.

VIP Transport Inc, enclosed auto transportation, fully insured, door to door service, specializing in handling exotic, vintage & luxury automobiles. 704-921-2626, NC, 888-428-5847 toll-free.

TRANSPORT: spring special, enclosed service at open rates! Insured, reliable, enclosed, 1st class service, we specialize to and from northeastern and midwestern states from Florida, 3 and 5-car capacity, inops okay, meticulous care taken; Visa, MC. Minuteman Transport, 800-780-1351 toll-free; 863-551-1880, Auburndale, FL; www.minutemantrans.com**15-YR**

TRANSPORT: new 2003 custom enclosed trailer, no stories, dedicated one at a time personalized service, no agents or brokers. Immediate Auto Transport, 248-673-7170, MI.

transport

(Google Map - Yahoo! Map)

Notes:
Spence TransportationEnclosed Transport Service,the name you can trust.USDOT 1348628Never StackedDoor to Door ServiceNationwide Delivery AvailableOffering Open Hauling Services866-779-9330www.spencetransportation.com

Notes:
QUEST Auto Transport, Fowlerville, MI, Exotic, Muscle, Open & Enclosed, Classic, Bikes & Projects, The Carrier of Choice. 810-599-6676, 702-363-6497

Notes:
QUEST Auto Transport, Fowlerville, MI, Exotic, Muscle, Open & Enclosed, Classic, Bikes & Projects, The Carrier of Choice. 810-599-6676, 702-363-6497

Notes:

Notes:

transport

Notes:

transport

Notes:
One of the largest shippers of exotic cars in the US. Shipping fine automobiles in enclosed trailers coast to coast. Newman International Transport Inc, 101 E Kennedy Blvd, Suite 4050, Tampa, FL 33602, PH: 813-221-5000; visit our website at: www.newmaninternational.com

transport

Notes:
Exotic Car Transport, nationwide transport, Orlando, Florida, My Classic Car with Dennis Gage, 800-766-8797; www.exoticcartransport.com

transport

Notes:
Enclosed Vehicle Transport - Auto transport, insured, nationwide, non-stacking, winch-loading. 866-821-6799, GA; www.enclosedvehicletransport.com

Notes:
AUTO transport, insured, licensed, reliable, 48 states, driver owner, collector, I give personal service. Nick Kreitz, TLC Auto Transport, 954-464-9417, Margate, FL.

Notes:
AUTO transport, specializing in rods, classic, muscle car, door to door service, enclosed soft tie down. R&B Transport, 256-352-6291, AL.

Or a note on a college campus. If the car's not TOO valuable.

Hey no problem, I just happened to remember a good source for what you are asking for. All of the above can be found on hemmings motors news website and in the magazine, I used to pick it up when I had a 65 new yorker ( miss my baby ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)