trash or a keeper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Check Ebay, their getting over $200 bucks for them, you maybe able to get hd from OTA with them (not sure)
Won't do you any good for FTA, maybe someone will trade you.

I have an Integra IT815ST which is similar to the Unity Motion HRD-1000A. It receives OTA HD and SD signals. It receives FTA 4:2:0 HD satellite signals. It won't handle 4:2:2 signals and has problems with some SD satellite signals. I find the receiver is still very useful.

OK I am new to the FTA I don't have the dish that came with it. I do have a Direct PC dish don't knoe the size but its big and oval can i use this and how do i set the unity motion up lots of stuff in their i can change and what satellite do i point it at thanks

Not sure how to setup a Unity Motion, but the Ku LNB on the DirecPC dish will work fine for FTA. Local Oscillator (L.O.) frequency is 10750.

Yep, DirecPC dishes work great for FTA. There were 2 or 3 sizes of the DirecPC dish but they all will work.

Chris

Thanks guys but i still have no idea what to do with this unity motion it has so much stuff in it that you can change i am not trying to spend any money i was just wondering what i could do with the stuff i have i also have several small dishes directv 3 lnb dish 500 their is so many settings in this thing if i could just pick up something with it i would be happy

I would have thought that the dish being so short would cause a problem for FTA. I know the width is great, but, I did not think one of those would work.

The DirecTV and Dish Network dishes are practically useless for FTA... they are too small and have the wrong LNB (DBS instead of linear Ku).

The Dish500 may give you a few clear channels from the Dish satellites (you could count these on one hand excluding the radio), but its essentially useless.

the pizza dishes are handy if you add a second lnb to a bigger dish to pick up echostar channels that are unencrypted and/or just use the pizza dish as a second dish to do that sort of stuff - mainly to pick up NASA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)