Traveler?

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Did anyone catch the preview (aka pilot) of Traveler on ABC last Thursday? I watched it this weekend, and thought it was decent. Better than Vanished, for sure, and definitely worth a second watch. The show has the potential for good summer viewing. Of course, with such slim pickings, you take what you can get. :)

I believe the pilot and a new episode are due this week. I forget the day but I have set DVR to record both.

Yes the pilot and a new episode airs 5/30 I am thinking it may get better ratings this time since all shows have done there season finales but if the show doesn't get good ratings this might be the last week for travler.

I am not convinced that they will kill after one week. I mean, its summer,and there is nothing on. Plus, I am sure they probably made at least six episodes.

From the pilot, I think it has a chance.

I gave it a chance, and I really liked it. It keeps you on the edge of your seat. I hope they don't keep up with the five second recap at the end of the segments, though. That bugged me for some reason.

I re-watched the pilot last night, and started the new episode, but I am on the east coast, and didn't feel like staying up to 11, so I saved it for my DVR when I get home next week.

(Last night made me realize that I love having TV on Mountain time (prime time 7 - 10pm). :D

I like it so far. The real question comes up in about 10 episodes. Of course if as mentioned above there is only 8 contracted for so far, it will probably get some more. There is only so many on the run episodes that can be made before some other plot lines need to be developed. Right now there are a lot of mysteries, they will have to be able to resolve some of them and develope new ones sucessfully. A good example of this is Lost where they end up creating several new questions for every answer they give us.

I am pretty sure they can keep the momentum up for 8 episodes. The real test will be when the second set are bought, if they can flesh out some good story lines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)