Traxis 3500 Occurance.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
I have a certain C Band channel that is baffeling me. I go to the satellite, hit the channel and all I get is "no signal." I turn the Traxis off and then back on and the channel comes in. If I change channels, then go back to it I have to repeat the off/on routine. I have switched the ports around on the switch with no luck. The strange part is that the Quali TV locked on to it and plays it with no problems. With the Q I can change channels, go to different satellites, come back and it pops right on. I can watch it one the Q, but I would like to find out why this is doing this with the Traxis. Any ideas?

I have a certain C Band channel that is baffeling me. I go to the satellite, hit the channel and all I get is "no signal." I turn the Traxis off and then back on and the channel comes in. If I change channels, then go back to it I have to repeat the off/on routine. I have switched the ports around on the switch with no luck. The strange part is that the Quali TV locked on to it and plays it with no problems. With the Q I can change channels, go to different satellites, come back and it pops right on. I can watch it one the Q, but I would like to find out why this is doing this with the Traxis. Any ideas?

Could it be that it's not changing polarity properly?

If they're on G11/G17 cband, I know what you mean. I think its the high SR that does it, once it gets the video on, seems to work ok until you change channels again. I've had mine do that, so I gave up on using it to watch anything on G11Cband. Combination of the chipset and the symbol rate I guess.

I get something similar to that on my Traxis 3500 with a couple of channels on 116.8 and the new RTN feeds. If I hit info and then cancel, the signal pops in. Otherwise it says no signal...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)