Triple LNB Connections

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jacksola

Original poster
Feb 28, 2008
I'm new to the Direct TV bit. I just purchased a Travel Trailer and I purchased a Direct TV Triple LNB dish to use in the Trailer. The question is I will just use my bedroom receiver in the trailer. DO I just connect one cable to the LNB and the other end to the receiver?

I'm new to the Direct TV bit. I just purchased a Travel Trailer and I purchased a Direct TV Triple LNB dish to use in the Trailer. The question is I will just use my bedroom receiver in the trailer. DO I just connect one cable to the LNB and the other end to the receiver?

Yep you got it.

Unless your using a DVR, in which case you'll want to run 2 cables.

I use a tripod set up for easy set up of the dish. (available at RV centers or online as well.)

Jimbo

Word of advice...

Make a connection point at the end of the cables coming from the LNB assembly (using 2' cables) using a ground block or barrel connector, then using your long run of cable connect to your RV.

This will make breakdown of your system a lot easier, and you won't have to disassemble the LNB arm every time.

Word of advice...

Make a connection point at the end of the cables coming from the LNB assembly (using 2' cables) using a ground block or barrel connector, then using your long run of cable connect to your RV.

This will make breakdown of your system a lot easier, and you won't have to disassemble the LNB arm every time.

Good point,
Thats how I do it and it works great, easier for set up and break down !

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)