Trouble moving 722k from Western Arc to Eastern Arc.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Billdds

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 31, 2003
Plano TX
I recently moved a working 722k from the western arc to the eastern arc. After doing a swith check which confirmed 61.5, 72 & 77 and saving these settings (signal levels are in the low 50's to upper 70's) this 722k gets stuck looking for Satellite 110 or 129.

Any ideas as to making it forget it was on the Western Arc?

Not positive, but I think if you disconnect the cables at the receiver and then run a check switch it will clear the matrix. After you hook up the cables, run check switch again and only the satellites that are on EA should be looked for.

No Luck!

Not positive, but I think if you disconnect the cables at the receiver and then run a check switch it will clear the matrix. After you hook up the cables, run check switch again and only the satellites that are on EA should be looked for.

Thanks for the suggestion, however as soon as the check switch without cables is completed (shows X-blank-blank-blank in the table) it immediately starts looking for 110 or 129(varies). I also unplugged overnight and it still looks for 110 or 129. Any steps I am missing?

Took Awhile but worked!

How about trying a reboot after the check switch is run without the cables attached. Then reconnect them and run check switch again.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-vip-922-support-discussion-forum/229781-dishmove-gone-wrong.html
Post #3

Did a reboot with no cables and then a check switch and it still looked for 110. I gave up after 1 hour and went to bed.....Next morning it had finally found 72.7 and was working properly.

Thanks for all the help!!!!!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)