Status
Please reply by conversation.

cablewithaview

Stand against retrans!!!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 18, 2005
DeKalb County, AL
I have sent info to Jon Pardieck of NPS trying to get him to look into expanding the digital package for all of it's customers. I am asking you as a viewer to join in and ask about these services and see about getting them on. this is the email I sent him concerning this. please read and let us know on this forum what you think also contact NPS and let them know, thanks :D :

I was reading the log from the chat earlier today. I have some info on HGTV straight from Scripps:

In the Scripps Networks continuing efforts to provide improved programming options, HGTV East coast analog feed will be relocated from its current location on Galaxy 1R transponder 20 to a new digital feed on AMC 10 transponder 1 starting May 16th.
Signal interruptions will begin in early September. Tranmission to the current Galaxy 1R transponder will cease on October 3rd at 8:00AM ET.

did you by chance receive the email the other day concerning A&E?
contact info on muxes:
Cable One contact info is: CANNOT LIST (Phoenix mux)
Comcast contact info is: CANNOT LIST (Denver and Albuquerque mux)
Cancom contact info is: CANNOT LIST (WSBK UPN 38 Boston, City TV, CBC, CTV, Global, Spokane, Seattle, Detroit, and Buffalo muxes, Miracle Network , A Channel, Spokane radio, CH, Omni 1&2, NTV) link to view all that is available under the "SRDU list:
http://cancombroadcast.com/affiliates/services/signal_e.asp go under the SRDU & U.S. Superstation Signal List
also you might could work out a deal between A&E Networks and Cancom to use there digicipher II feed of A&E without the cost of uplinking.

There will no DCII signals from Anik satellites authorized for 4DTV period (due to the TDT 1920 count overflow)

Yes both the 920 and 922 will need a new firmware update, but it is possible, though Mot can be slow at doing things, like the 920 update that never happend, and look how long it took them to fix the problem with the 922, yes they did it but took long enough, I would think that if programming was going to be mapped they would do it fast though.

I thought the firmware could be redone if needed to be. anything in this day and age is possible. you just have to be motivated to do something about it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts