TubeTransponder acting up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rufus_74

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
Is anyone else out there having problems with 11700V/27692, the famous tube transponder. I am getting pixellation with a signal quality of around 40-45 on my viacast using a 1m dish. All the rest of the transponders are at 70-90 quality. is this normal or is equity up to something?

regards
Rufus

Same here... signal that is usally good for me isn't cutting it today.

might have some issue down in Little Rock, where the uplink is

what about other channels on the TP?

Actually, they were all about the same... and I noticed there a few transponders that were completely dead for awhile. They just came back up, and the tube is running a bit better.

last night I rescanned my OTA stations on my E* 921 and channel 29-2, a FOX affiliate, is The Tube. A lot easier to get than the weak transponder on G10.

Hmm this morning the signal quality on the tube was jumping between 25 and 65 on the CoolSat. I figured one of the kids 'adjusted' my dish for me and I was going to check it out tonight / this weekend - lol.

I'm only getting 67 on the DMT 1000 on the Tube transponder. KYPX, KPBI other equity transponders coming in with the 90's. Puerto Rico channels in the 80's.

Lately I've been getting poorer quality on The Tube's transponder. I thought that maybe Cindy played a bit with my Channel Master, but maybe it's the transponder. Where I was getting a steady 44-60 quality I'm now getting 30-45 quality. Hasn't started breaking up yet though, when it does that I'm going to try some tweaking :)

Strange.... it's rock solid at 66% this morning
dunno.gif
screwy.gif

last night i was unable to watch the tube on my 76cm dish sq was around 10-20%, when i switched over to the BUD i was still only getting around 35% sq (usually in the high 60s- low 70s off the BUD)

Same for me in southern Canada last night. Took awhile to lock, lots of moving back and forth but no luck. Highest on my Digiwave was around 35%.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts