Tuesday January 31 Broadcast Networks HDTV Program Guide!

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Tuesday, January 31, 2005
(All times Eastern)

07:00AM
  • abcdt_15.gif
    ABC HD East: Good Morning America - Academy Award nominations; the president's State of the Union.
    ananew5.gif

• dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks: Pie Filling (Children's)
08:30AM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: It's a Big Big World: Burdette Bald Eagle; Hot Ice (Children's)
12:30PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: The Young and the Restless (Soaps)
    ananew5.gif
2:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Window to the Sea (Special)
05:30PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Gardening (House/Garden)
06:30PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: How to Cook Everything: Bittman Takes on America's Chefs: Suvir Saran (Cooking)
07:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Rick Steves' Europe: London: Mod and Trad (Travel)
08:00PM
  • abcdt_15.gif
    ABC HD East: According to Jim: The Race Jim tries to teach Kyle a lesson about quitting by running a 10k marathon. TV-PG (Repeat)

• cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: NCIS: Frame-Up (Crime)(Repeat)

• fox_15.gif
    Fox HD East: American Idol: Auditions 5 (Reality)
    ananew5.gif

• upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Girlfriends: Odds & Ends Lynn tries to tell Jennifer that getting married is a mistake. TV-PG (Repeat)

• wbndt_15.gif
    WB HD: Gilmore Girls: Friday Night's Alright for Fighting (Drama)
    ananew5.gif

• dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Nova: Mystery of the Megaflood Thousand-foot-deep floodwaters scoured the American northwest. TV-G
08:30PM
  • abcdt_15.gif
    ABC HD East: Rodney: To Hell and Back Fearing he will go to hell, Rodney tries to redeem himself. TV-PG (Repeat)

• upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Eve: Shelly And... Shelly's mother visits and tries to convince her that marriage is a bad idea. TV-PG (Repeat)
09:00PM
  • abcdt_15.gif
    ABC HD East: State of the Union: 2006 (Special)
    live.gif

• cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: State of the Union: 2006 (Special)
    live.gif

• upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Veronica Mars: Donut Run (Drama)(Repeat)

• wbndt_15.gif
    WB HD: Supernatural: Route 666 (Drama)
    ananew5.gif
11:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Nova: Mystery of the Megaflood Thousand-foot-deep floodwaters scoured the American northwest. TV-G
11:30PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman - Actor Kiefer Sutherland; comic Andy Samberg; Alicia Keys performs. TV-PG (Repeat)

• nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - Actor Harrison Ford; actress Bryce Dallas Howard. TV-14
    ananew5.gif
12:00AM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman - Actor Kiefer Sutherland; comic Andy Samberg; Alicia Keys performs. TV-PG (Repeat)

• nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - Actor Harrison Ford; actress Bryce Dallas Howard. TV-14
    ananew5.gif
12:30AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Late Night With Conan O'Brien - Actor Benjamin Bratt; comic Andy Samberg; Broken Social Scene performs. TV-14
    ananew5.gif
2:00AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - U.S. Olympic freestyle aerials team; Jamie Foxx performs. TV-14 (Repeat)
2:30AM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Gardening (House/Garden)
3:00AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Late Night With Conan O'Brien - Actor Anthony Hopkins; actress Piper Perabo; Marty Stuart performs. TV-14 (Repeat)

Check out Nova about the floods scouring the NW, I've toured and studied this area, it is an amazing story. You can still see the effects of the flood today.

The SOTU is gonna take up both the 9PM & 10PM programming?!?!? gah....

I guess It's American IDOL!!! and then SOTU will torture me. But at least I get my pickins' to compare PQ - ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX,HDNews, I dunno who else...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts